The metro station "Tushinskaya"
- Ryzhkovo, Russia
- pr. Stratonavts, Moscow
- Metro station "Tushino" is an intermediate station Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line of the Moscow Metro. It was named for the nearby district. Station is located between "Skhodnenskaya" and "Shchukinskaya" stations.
The station lies at a depth of 10.5 meters by architects and Petukhov Kachurintsy.
Travel wall station covers light marble and frieze glass of burgundy, gray and purple. Columns are faced with gray-blue marble floor - red and gray granite. On technological doorway depicts Summer technology in all its diversity: gliders, helicopters, airplanes, etc., talks about the proximity to the metro Tushino airfield.
At the station include the north and south underground lobbies, from which you can enter the street Tushinskom, travel Stratonavts and Volokolamsk Highway.
- Monument to heroes-sappers on Volokolamsk HighwayMonument to heroes sappers located on the 114th kilometer of Volokolamsk Highway It was built in 1981 by architect Anatoly Veselovskogo and is a German self propelled artillery gun "Shturmgeshyutts III» a symbolic explosion Eternal Flame  and...
- Tsiolkovsky monument on the street. TsiolkovskyMonument of Tsiolkovsky great pioneer who established the park in summer 2008 near the street named in his honor This is the third monument in Moscow dedicated to the great scientist The first two sites are located on the Avenue of the Cosmonauts...
- Skhodnenskaya HPPSkhodnenskaya HPP is located on the north west of Moscow is part of the Moscow Canal Built a hydroelectric power plant in 1939 for diversion type using a vertical drop of water Khimki Reservoir and rivers alike The complex structures Skhodnenskaya...
- Church of St. Panteleimon great martyrThe church dedicated to St Panteleimon at the Central Railways hospital compared to most churches in Moscow have very "young" It was built in 2000 and consecrated in honor of St Panteleimon is no coincidence because had a great gift  from God...
- Moscow CanalMoscow Canal is located in the Moscow and Tver regions of Russia This large scale complex hydraulic structures embodied the old dream of creating a navigable route between Moscow and Russia's most important waterway   Rica Volga The idea to link... Troitse-Lykovo
- Church of the Transfiguration in TushinoChurch of the Transfiguration in Tushino is not only an active church but also an architectural monument of regional significance The temple is located in the Moscow ring road close to the railway Riga direction Prior to the construction of the... Putilkovo
- Park Pokrovsky-Glebova-StreshnevoPark Pokrovske Soil Strashneva is one of the largest parks in Moscow and has an area of about 238 hectares The park is bounded Volokolamsk Highway Leningrad highway and the river Khimki the valley which together with all its tributaries and...
- Усадьба «Покровское-Стрешнево»Покровское Стрешнево — бывшая подмосковная дворянская усадьба с прилегающим к ней парком ныне на северо западе Москвы Другие названия...
- Skhodnenskaya bowlShodnitskogo bowl this gem of a Moscow park "Tushino" which is a natural monument It is located in the South Tushino (North West District of Moscow) Bowl formed as a result of the deepening of the river bed similar after the retreat  in a... Putilkovo
- Metro Station "Schukinskaya"Station "Shchukinskaya" was opened in 1975 next to the new area while Shchukin The station is located on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line It has no ground lobby so go to the metro only connected through the station underpass Total station has eighty...
- Metro Station "Skhodnenskaya"Metro station "Skhodnenskaya" was opened in 1975 Now it is in the Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line "Skhodnenskaya" vaulted shallow station (6 meters) Flat station based on a set of high travel wall At one end of the station there is a common... Rozhdestveno
- Street Academica BochvaraStreet Academica Bochvara geographically located in Moscow between the streets of the picturesque and Marshal Vasilevsky It received its name in honor of the Soviet metallurgist Andrey Anatolyevich Bochvara Previously on the site of the street was... Yurevo
- Stroginskaya floodplainThe recreation area known as Stroginskaya floodplain (and even as Stroginskaya sea) is one of the most beautiful and popular places in the capital Amazing piece of preserved nature picturesque beaches and clear waters attract the warm season a lot... Troitse-Lykovo
- Химкинское водохранилищеХимкинского водохранилища это единственное водохранилище на территории города Москвы находится на северо западе столицы расположен... Rozhdestveno
- Ruined water sports stadium "Dynamo"Water Dinamo Stadium located near the Khimki Reservoir in the Northern District of Moscow near the Leningrad highway The complex was opened in 1935 designed by the architect G Ya Movchan Originally called the water station "Dynamo" and is an open... Rozhdestveno
- Concert Hall "Crocus City Hall"Concert Hall "Crocus City Hall" is located in the Moscow International Exhibition Centre "Crocus Expo" Stage entrepreneur Aras Agalarov founded in 2009 dedicating it to his friend a popular Soviet singer Muslim Magomayev   The hall can... Krasnogorsk
- Metro Station "Myakinino""Myakinino" there are one hundred and seventy eighth in the subway station in Moscow It is located between the stations "Volokolamsk" and "Strogino" Arbatska Intercession line in the Krasnogorsk district of Moscow region The opening of the station... Krasnogorsk
- Park "Northern Tushino" in MoscowNorthern Tushino park was formed in the late XX century Earlier in his place was Zaharkovsky fruit garden which were planted in the 50s as part of the collective farm program Apple and pear fruit yet but the collective farm for a long time is not in... Rozhdestveno
- Street Academica KurchatovStreet Academica Kurchatov geographically located on the north south and originated from Volokamskom highway and ends on the square Academician Kurchatov This street intersects with the street and the street Air Shchukin On the north side to...
- Street Academica AlexandrovAcademician Alexandrov Street is located in the North Western District of Moscow It received its name from the Alexandrov Anatoly Petrovich who was a legendary Soviet scientists and academics The name was officially approved in 2010 8  of June... Yurevo
- The metro station "Strogino"The metro station "Strogino" is the 176th station of the Moscow metro which is located on the Arbatska Pokrovskaya line (terminal station) It was opened in 2008 Code of the station processed in white the floor light granite travel walls dark granite... Troitse-Lykovo
- North River TerminalNorthern river station in Moscow is located on the banks of the Khimki Reservoir so it is known as the Khimki Station being one of the symbols of the capital declared a national monument of architecture It was built in the style of "Stalin's... Rozhdestveno
- Museum of the Russian submarine fleetMuseum of the Russian submarine fleet was opened in July 2006 While at the museum in the park "Northern Tushino" only one exhibit a big diesel submarine B 396 The boat was built in Nizhny Novgorod at the factory "Red Sormovo" designed by CDB ME... Rozhdestveno
- The metro station "Water Stadium"The metro station "Water Stadium" one of the endpoints Zamoskvoretskaya subway lines It is located near the shore of the Khimki Reservoir and has two exits to the city The station was opened at the end of 1964 becoming part of the northern range...
Weather in Ryzhkovo