- Kerva, Russia
- Yuzhsky District Ivanovo region
- Thus, the most beautiful and cleanest in the Ivanovo region has the holy lake, it is the second largest after Rubskoye. Its greatest width is 840 meters, length - 1950 meters and the depth - 6 meters, allowing it to warm up very quickly in summer days.
Even in ancient times to the lake was treated as a saint, its shores were so carefully groomed and covered with green grass that people go only trodden paths. Scientists believe that the lake of glacial origin, crystal purity allows water to watch the bottom, the depth of 4-6 meters, is located in a boat in the middle of the river.
In 1939, in the marshes near the lake began production of peat, which was accompanied by weighty use of water resources. In this regard, it was decided to restore the water level due to pumping of water from the river Luh during floods.
Flora and fauna is rich in its diversity. More than 20 species of fungi and plants listed in the Red Book, are residents okoloozernoy areas. Animals included in the Red Book, such as the swallowtail and tit Hera, also live in it shores. On the banks of the lake is protected from strong winds pine forest, and it also promotes good warm-water.
Visit this beautiful place and plunge headlong into the world of pleasure and fantasy!
- Lake VelinoThere is one mysterious lake in the vicinity of the village of Velino on the west side of the village and Shatura Shaturtorf that suburban myashcheray It's called Lake Velino There is a theory that the lake of meteoric origin Another name by which... Beketovskaya
- Lake Lake SmerdiachejeThe lake is located near Lake Smerdiacheje Roshal in Shatura District Moscow Region Russia It is located in a beautiful pine forest its diameter about 350 meters and the depth 35 meters The name of the lake was for the smell of hydrogen sulfide... Baksheevo
- Museum of the RoosterCock Museum opened in 1997 is a museum of art is a picturesque town whose inhabitants are the exhibits of the museum In the museum are a lot of images of a rooster made by various artists from different materials wood glass clay metal beads and even... Petushki
- House of Culture in PetushkiHouse of Culture in Petushki open to residents in 1970 is still the venue for the artistic and cultural events Every year there are working 45 amateur groups and clubs Of these seven teams have the title "national" More than 15 years in the House of... Petushki
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in PetushkiWhen the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared exactly in the Vladimir region is still not known For the first time on the monastery spoke at the beginning of the XVI century Then she was in the village of Popovka now the city... Petushki
- Monument chocolateMonument chocolate a bronze statue of a fairy with a big chocolate bar in his hand This is the first monument in the world of chocolate in Pokrov Vladimir region In 2009 the world famous company «Kraft Foods» in which the activity   in Russia... Pokrov
- Black LakeSIKA River where the city Shroud should be with the Black Lake to the east near the rounded peninsula From the north from Lake branched irrigation canals and village located gorachkay Oil which was vegetable oil which produces mustard  oil which... Kilekshino
- Vvedenskoe LakeThe shores are mostly wetlands although there are also sandy places On the shore of the lake on the east side is the village Vvedenskii To the east of Lake Ўvyadzenskaga has two lakes White (2 hectare) and the Black stretched on 30 hectares Last... Kilekshino
- Vvedensky Monastery IslandIf you want solitude and get pleasure from the amazing Russian nature then visit the Vvedensky island monasteries It is situated away from metropolitan areas on the island in the middle of the Vyatka (Ўvyadzenskaga) Lake near the city covered  ... Kilekshino
- CHernaya Griva
- Andreevskie vyselki