Textile Mill Goose-crystal
- Gus-Hrustalnyj, Russia
- Vladimir Region, Gus-Crystal Street. Rudnytska 3
- +7 (492) 412-14-94
- JSC "Gus - Crystal textile mill" produces yarn and cotton fabrics severe. The company opened in 1846, then it was Cotton textiles. Manufactory to produce annually about 160 tons of yarn. In 1918 the company was nationalized. In the 1930s, he spent his first reconstruction, which prevented the full implementation of the Great Patriotic War.
In 1968, the company was named "Gus - Crystal textile mill." In 1971 the plant was awarded the Order of Red Banner of Labor for the successful implementation of the eighth five-year plan.
In the late 1970s - early 1980s was completely replaced all the technical equipment that has helped every year increase output. In the 1990s, combine became a public company. In 1997, the liquidator appointed E. Mill Yu Savinov, who helped the company overcome the financial crisis. Under his leadership, the production was reconstructed and extended range of products.
At present JSC "Gus - Crystal textile mill" is the largest textile enterprise. In addition to the release of yarn and gray fabrics, viscose production plant experience and waffle fabrics.
- Monument Maltsova Mayor Gus CrystalMayor Maltsov Monument located on the street Kalinin in the park in front of the Museum of crystal The bronze figure of a merchant in full growth is set to granіtnym pedestal The author of the sculpture was Igor Chernoglaz Akim V Maltsev a talented...
- City lake in Gus-City lake located in the Vladimir region in the center of Gus Crystal It was created in the XVIII century 20 kilometers from the source of the river Goose By order of the Executive Committee from 1976 given the status of the lake monument of nature...
- Museum of CrystalMuseum of Crystal which opened in 1983 is the main attraction of the city It can be seen not only beautiful crystal products in different years but also to admire the building of the church of St George in which the museum is located The museum... Gus-Hrustalnyj
- National Park "Meshchora"National Park "myashcheray" was founded in 1992 in Mescherskaya lowlands in the south east of the Vladimir region Area of the park is about 120 thousand hectares about 40% of which is in private hands The park not only has rich flora and fauna... Tihonovo
- Manor Khrapovitsky in MuromtsevaAt the manor in addition to the palace resemble the European medieval castles as well arranged gardens full of rare species of trees greenhouses with lots of flowers a beautiful park stables and not inferior to the beauty of the main  building... Muromtsevo