Timiryazevskiy forest in Moscow
- Perhurovo, Russia
- Russia, Moscow region Timiryazevskiy
- Tsіmіrazeўskі destiny is Tsіmіrazeўskі area of the city of Moscow. On the territory of the forest, which is 232 hectares, are: Breeding Station, which was built in 1992, founded by VI Edelstein in 1918 Vegetable station, laboratories and flowers, Agrochemical Soil Science and Horticulture, Meteorological Observatory, the Botanical Gardens and Arboretum, Great Pond, a small cemetery, Forest Experiment cottage, equestrian sports complex.
In the XVI century this place was a village Semchino, which was later renamed Tepliy. Since 1865, this territory was Peter agricultural and forestry academy.
To date Tsіmіrazeўskі forest is federal property. In the middle of the forest is Timeryazevsky park. Adjacent to the park is Tepliy homestead
- Oak AlleyAlley of 100 young oak trees which are located in two rows and ennoble live component of the park "Dubkі" emerged in northern Moscow near the church of St Nicholas The mall was built on this site on the initiative of residents of the area and took...
- Park "Oaks"Park "Dubkі" is in the Timiryazev district of Moscow between two streets Ivanovo and Nemchinova Is part of the Peter Razumoўskay complex reserve Park is a typical forest near Moscow with a predominance of oak trees The first reconstruction of the...
- First Outpatient travelHistorical data on the first Obukhov travel virtually no has survived One thing is that earlier in his place was Obukhov alley That in turn named after the medical establishment when there was Of all time  Directions name has changed several... Krasnye Orly
- Second Ambulatory travelAs well as the First Obukhov passage about the Second in fact there is no data It is known that earlier in his place was Obukhov Lane named after the medical institution Outpatient clinic for a long time is not in sight but the name change from ... Krasnye Orly
- Ambulatory laneThe history of the street began in the XVIII century Then it was called Pushkin alley Then at the beginning of the next century it was renamed in honor of one inhabitant in Bezobrazov The current name emerged in 1925 Quite simply Lane became an... Krasnye Orly
- Most academic StreetMost Academic street geographically located on the street Cosmonaut Volkov and Leningrad railway line direction The numbering of houses located on the Great Academic street begins from the street Cosmonaut Volkov The street was  formed September... Krasnye Orly
- Street Academic IlyushinStreet Academica Іlyushyna geographically located between the street and the street Eighth of March Krasnoarmejsky located in the Northern District of the capital Numbering of houses going from the street Red Army The title of this  Moscow...
- Ambulatory pondOutpatient rates are located in Moscow in the vicinity of the airport Its area is about 1 hectare The pond was formed in the middle of the XIX century as a result of the damming of a tributary of the river Tarakanovka currently flows through the... Krasnye Orly
- Academic travelAcademic travel geographically located between the street and the Great Academic street in North Pryanishnikova administrative metropolitan area According to some sources to reach its present name was given June 7 1922 The official version  was...
- The metro station "Timiryazevskaya"Metro station "Tsіmіrazeўskaya" the only station deep foundations (63 5 meters) from one collection in Moscow It was opened in 1991 as part of the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya line Architects stations were Cheremin Borzenkov and Vigdorov As of today...
- Church of St. Mitrophan VoronezhOrthodox church of St Mitrophan Voronezh is in Svalyava district of Moscow on the street one Khutorskaya Has only one chapel which was consecrated in honor of Mitrophan Voronezh Considered for Usіhsvyatskay charity of the Moscow diocese   The...
- Museum theft Yuri DetochkinMuseum theft Yuri Dzetachkіna organized in 2002 in Moscow The museum is located in the showroom «Favorit Motors» and every day on the street Kopteva gathers curious tourists Near the entrance to the car interior are two exhibits that are of great... Krasnye Orly
- Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical UniversityMoscow State Automobile and Road Technical University one of the country's largest educational and scientific centers in the field of mechanical engineering and transport University abbreviated MADI is a solid educational and research base in the... Yurevo
- Shopping center "Gallery Airport"On Leningrad Prospect near the metro station "Airport" contains a huge ultra modern shopping mall "Gallery Airport " Convenient location unrivaled architecture and a wonderful combination of many goods and services under the  one roof... Yurevo
- The metro station "Airport""Airport" one of the oldest stations of the Moscow metro It was opened back in 1938 Geographically it is bound to Khodynka Field where in the early 20th century was located central Moscow airport Hence it took the name of the station It is believed... Yurevo
- Metro Station "Tepliy"Station "Tepliy" refers to the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya metro line in Moscow It was opened in 1991 and has a depth of emplacement of 61 meters In the design of the station used stained glass Zurab Tsereteli which are located in the windows of the...
- Metro Station "Dmitrovskaya"Station is located on the Dmitrov highway in Northern administrative district of Moscow and is in close proximity to the railway station of the same name "Demetrius" was opened in 1991 and became part of the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya line of Moscow...
- Monument-bust aircraft designer YakovlevMonument bust avіyakanstruktaru AS Yakovlev it is located in a park near the Chapaeўskі lane at the entrance to the Park aviators in Moskva On reflects the well known Soviet aircraft Colonel General in the form of a soldier with  its proper... Yurevo
- The metro station "Sokol"The metro station "Falcon" is a line of the Moscow metro Zamoskvoretskiy It is kept in Leningrad Prospect Station "Falcon" was opened to the public September 11 1938 She was named by the location near the village of Falcon built in  1920s The... Yurevo
- Aviators ParkPark aviators or Chapaeўskі Park is a small park area which is considered to be an object of cultural heritage of regional significance It is located at the intersection of Chapaevsk alley and Leningrad Avenue near the city Khoroshevsky ... Yurevo
- Petrovsky ParkPetrovsky Park City Park located in the north western part of the capital It was built in the XIX century around putsyavoy Palace Its area is 22 hectares The park was restored in 2007 On the grounds there are Dabraveshchanskaya church villa... Yurevo
- Leningrad Prospekt in MoscowLeningrad Prospekt in Moscow Moscow's major highways is located in the northern district of the capital This is a straight road that leads to the airport "Sheremetyevo" At the site of the current prospectus once an ancient road that leads to the... Yurevo
- All Saints Church in All SaintsAll Saints Church in All Saints All Saints Orthodox church is dabrachynnya Moscow diocese which is located in Moscow near Sokola On was built in 1733 1736 respectively in the village of Usіhsvyatskay and on the initiative of Imereti princess ... Yurevo
- Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin in Petrovsky ParkIn Russia in Petrovsky Park is Temple of the Annunciation He is a member of All Saints dabrachynnya Moscow City Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church The facility was built at the request of Anna Dmitrievna Naryshkina The temple was erected by the... Yurevo