- Ushki, Russia
- East Ridge, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky district, Kamchatka region
- Mountain range has been around for hundreds of years. The exact date of the formation of Tolbachik scientists can not determine. It is believed that the volcano was born more than 2.5 million years ago on the site of an ancient volcano shchytavoga.
The highest volcano in the array is considered Acute Tolbachik. Its height is more than 3500 meters. He is a huge cone-shaped mound of different rocks. At the top, through the frequent eruptions destroyed the crater.
Flat Tolbachik slightly below his brother. His height of about 3000 meters. And it's not as tapered as the island. The top of the volcano is cut to form two basins with a diameter of about three kilometers. They are filled with glacier level, introducing a flat top. But in fact, under a thick layer of ice are huge cracks from which periodically emitted tons of volcanic ash. They rise up to 5-8 kilometers. Last time this event was observed in 2012.
- Volcano ZiminGroup volcanic Zimin spread in the western part of Kamchatka They can be seen from anywhere in the region The highest of them Oval Zimin Its height is about 3000 meters This cone looks much better than the other two of his fellow man Zimin volcano... Majskoe
- BezymyannyiUnnamed volcano is considered a young volcano It was formed at the site of the old volcano south eastern part of the mountain range The height of a hill about 3000 meters Is a conical mound flanked by numerous lava flows   Eruptions on... Majskoe
- KamenDespite the multiple fracture known volcano in Kamchatka as high Stone height over 4500 meters If the stone looked like a cone shaped mound but the last eruption destroyed the crater sides spilling huge boulders at the foot of the volcano Large... Majskoe