Church of the Intercession on the Nerl
- Orgtrud, Russia
- Russia, Vladimir region, Bogolyubovo
- Among the vast waters, the confluence of two rivers and Nerlі Klyaz'ma is world famous monument of ancient architecture - white Church of the Intercession. It was built in 1165, during the reign of Prince Bogolyubsky. Chronicles of sources known that the church was built in honor of the victorious campaigns ўladzіmіrtsaў Bulgars, and in memory of the death of his son Prince.
For more than eight centuries people amaze white church and its graceful form. Although the first temple was surrounded by gallery and the hill on which the temple stood, was lined with white stone. As shown by the archaeological exploration, the temple was built on artificially raised Hill, a kind of protection from the spring floods. At the base of the hill were laid the foundations, substructure of about 5.30 meters.
Prior to the XXI century, this masterpiece has remained a miracle, because the abbot of the monastery Bogolyubsky decided to disassemble this unprofitable temple and bricks used for the construction of another bell tower. But, fortunately, it did not happen. Not only preserved the internal painted temple through incorrect restoration work in 1877 and now tourists and pilgrims can admire the craftsmanship of our ancestors, admire the amazing beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage site. Currently, there are regular worship for believers and excursions for tourists.
- Bogolyubov meadowBogolyubov meadow a historical and landscape complex formed to protect the architectural monument "The Church of the Intercession on Nerlі" which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List and the adjacent natural landscape Bogolyubov ...
- Bogolyubskii MonasteryBogolyubskii monastery was built in honor of the appearance Bogolyubsky Mother of God in the same village The monastery was built on the site of the castle of Prince Bogolyubsky brutally murdered at his residence The architectural ensemble of the... Suromna
- Chapel of the Mother of God "Life-giving Spring" on the sourceIn Suzdal Vladimir region in the village Bogolubovo stands one of the oldest monasteries in Russia Holy Bogolyubovo Monastery According to the chronicle to legend the place to build a city and a monastery showed Prince Andrew Bogolyubsky Virgin... Bogolyubovo
- Cathedral-loving Mother of GodCathedral God loving Mother of God as legend architect K Ton had previously drove a building it was the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow The temple is equipped with air heating which today does not require improvement and it is impossible to... Bogolyubovo
- Remains Chambers Andrew BogolyubskiChambers Andrew Bogolyubski remnants are in the Vladimir region Bogolyubovo Earlier this place was a complex of temples which included stone palace and the ciborium the castle with huge walls The existence of the castle or where not recorded until... Bogolyubovo
- Ciborium Bogolyubsky monasteryCiborium Bogolyubsky monastery a small vadasvyatny chapel located next to the main cathedral of St Bogolyubsky nunnery The very Greek word "ciborium" means a small fixed canopy under which the vessel is of holy water Ciborium Bogolyubsky monastery... Bogolyubovo
- Bogolyubov monastery bell towerIn the XII century Vladimir Suzdal Prince Andrew Bogolyubskii founded at the mouth of the river Nerlі his country residence which he called "hailstones Bogoljubovo " The first building was the church of the Nativity of the Virgin The ensemble of... Bogolyubovo
- Stair tower with the transition. Cathedral of the NativityBogolyubov city during the reign of Alexander Bogolyubsky played quite a significant role The residence of the prince was the second most important political center after Vladimir Here he received his guests of the Deaf Russian lands and... Bogolyubovo
- Bogolyubov monastery gatesApproximately in 1683 in the ancient Bogolubsky monastery were built with stone gates of the holy temple gate St Apostle Andrew One Hundred Years of St Andrew's Church and the gates dismantled and rebuilt in 1788 But in 1820 both buildings were... Bogolyubovo
- Footbridge at the station BogoljubovoIn the Vladimir region at the station Bogoljubovo innovative high tech outdoor pedestrian bridge over the railroad tracks Gorky Railway The bridge will facilitate access for tourists to alkali which is a masterpiece of ancient Russian ... Suromna
- Railway station BogoljubovoBogoljubovo is a small station in the Vladimir region on a branch of the railway Moscow Nizhny Novgorod 10 kilometers from the city of Vladimir This is one of the few that survived wood stove heating stations It was built as well as all the houses... Suromna
- Train station. Bus Station.In the city of Vladimir offers provided the station with the same name "Vladimir" It is located in the heart of the city directly opposite the famous descent to the river Klyazma The station has equipment such as gates and four passenger platforms... Kommunar
- Steam locomotive monument in VladimirMonument locomotive is on Station Street of the city of Vladimir It was installed in 1999 on a low floor next to the train station and has become a symbol of the railway and locomotive depot of the city Earlier in 1983 this place was a stele in... Kommunar
- Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin MaryThe first church on the site was built in the time of Vladimir Monomakh Then in the XIII century was built here Cathedral of white stone from which there was only the lower part of the walls Above the walls were lined with three centuries later from... Kommunar
- The Museum Center "Chamber"The Museum Center "Chamber" is located in a historic building official place which was built on the site since 1785 It is just a few meters from the Cathedral Square Until the end of the twentieth century the building served as an officer first... Kommunar
- Nativity Monastery. Trim a temple in honor of the NativityThis monastery founded by Prince Vladimir Andreev Bogolyubsky in 1175 is a prime example of the temple of eclectic with Baroque décor In the church of the monastery was buried Alexander Nevsky on the way back from the Horde died November 14 1263 Mr... Kommunar
- Nativity ConventNativity Convent Vladimir diocese has been known since the XII century and has more than vosmivekovoy history The first brick monastery was founded in 1191 by Vsevolod the Big Nest The monastery throughout its history occupied a central place in the... Kommunar
- Alexander Nevsky ChurchAlexander Nevsky Church with bell tower was built in 2005 on the site of the demolished by the Bolsheviks in 1930 the bell tower The church is planned in the near future to conduct worship services it will be stored as the remains of the inhabitants... Kommunar
- Nativity MonasteryNativity monastery built by Prince Vsevolod the Big Nest at the end of the XII century remains one of the most revered holy sites of Russia From 1744 by order of Catherine the monastery ceased operations and was declared residence  bishops After... Kommunar
- St. Nicholas Church KremlinNicholas Kremlin church was built in 1761 It stands on the site of an ancient wooden church which was destroyed in the great fire This church is a typical suburban Besstolpny summer temple It has a clean look  and modest decor facades which... Kommunar
- Monument to Alexander NevskyOpening of the monument to Alexander Nevsky Russian commander Vladimir took place in June 2003 during the celebration of the city The monument is near the Christmas monastery where he was buried Alexander Nevsky After his tomb  the remains were... Kommunar
- Historical Museum of VladimirExhibits in very good condition a huge collection of original things the famous "Sungirskoy horse" a unique cross belakamenny a valuable monument of old letters of the XII century a dish a gift from Nicholas II of Vladimir Province Zemstvo  ... Kommunar
- Bolshaya MoskovskayaBolshaya Moskovskaya Street is located in the October district of Vladimir and is the main street of the city The street is located between the streets of big Nizhny Novgorod and the Golden Gate and refers to a portion directions Moscow Nizhny... Kommunar
- Demetrius Cathedral (Vladimir)Demetrius Cathedral is located in the city of Vladimir In some sources he referred to as "Dmitrov" It was built according to the chronicles found in 1191 at the princely court by order of Vsevolod the Big Nest The cathedral itself is known for its... Kommunar