St. Mary's Church in Berlin
- Berlin Mitte, Germany
- Berlin, Germany
- St. Mary's Church - one of the oldest of the existing churches located in Berlin, Germany. Is one of the six medieval churches, which are located in the historic center of Berlin. Located on the street of Karl Liebknecht.
For the first time the church was mentioned in 1292. The document said the Church of St. Mary, as a church with its own parish. The church was built on the foundation stone of a bright red brick. The building had aisles type and was made in the style of Brandenburg brick Gothic.
As a result of the fires damaged the church tower, but in 1663 - 1666 years it was reconstructed, but in the Baroque style, and then - in the neo-Gothic style in 1789 - 1790 years. In 1938, St. Mary's Church was the oldest church in Berlin, after the Church of St. Nicholas was transferred to the city as the "Cathedral Music".
Tower church hall houses the famous fresco "Dance of Death", which dates back to 1484 year. There is a body that made the master Johann Wagner. Among other attractions - gravestone of Field Marshal Otto Christoph von Sparr author which - Antverpenskі sculptor Artus Quellinus the Elder. The chair of the church was designed by Andreas Schlüter.
- Fountain "Neptune" in BerlinFountain "Neptune" one of the main attractions of Berlin Situated between the Red Town Hall and Marienkirche "Neptune" one of the oldest and most beautiful fountains of Berlin and Germany Author Fountain famous German architect and painter Karl ...
- Berliner Fernsehturm TV towerThis building built in than as a symbol of the power of the socialist bloc and to this day adorns Berlin although from its inception in 1969 it is of course has repeatedly upgraded and even add a little height at the expense of the new antenna  ...
- Akvadiv in BerlinAkvadiv a cylindrical marine aquarium height of 16 meters which is located in the center of Berlin in the courtyard of a five star hotel "Radisson" In the center of it all runs a two story elevator shaft with a transparent elevator where passengers...
- Red Town HallRed Town Hall is located in the heart of Berlin Government House got its name from the color of brick which decorated the facade of the building A majestic old building built in the second half of the XIX century stands out against the... Nikolaiviertel
- DDR MuseumDDR Museum is an interactive museum in the center of Berlin His exposition located in the former East German government district right on the river Spree opposite the Berlin Cathedral Museum exhibition tells the story of everyday life  residents...
- Restaurant "Mutter Hoppe"Mutter Hoppe one of the best restaurants which offers a real home German cuisine Go hungry here to do the impossible Classical German cuisine itself is very satisfying and in the format of homemade dishes and can be confusing at all  you with... Nikolaiviertel
- AlexanderplatzArea Alexander and named after the Russian Tsar Alexander I in memory of his visit to Berlin in 1805 Its main attractions are the Red Town Hall TV Tower and numerous skyscrapers The area became an important trading center after the building of the... Berlin, Stadt
- Restaurant ReinhardsThis restaurant is an American style 20s with nostalgic music in the background and offers visitors all the usual delicious European cuisine On food is high enough but the taste and pleasant atmosphere are worth it Beautiful interior places is... Nikolaiviertel
- Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree"Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree" is located on the banks of the River Spree in Berlin It was created to reflect the true beauty of the female body About this sculptural group little is known but because it is in front of Berlin ...
- Trading Gallery KaufhofGallery Kaufhof one of the newest shopping centers in Europe Its interior combines the seemingly incompatible classics and modern In an area of 36 thousand square meters housed exclusive brand stores a visit which reminds visit  in the... Berlin
- Embankment of the River SpreeThe Spree River flows through the eastern part of Germany crossing Berlin in its different parts Embankment of the River Spree a great place for walking in the warm season On the waterfront offers a beautiful view of the sights of the capital of...
- Quarter NikolaiviertelNikolaiviertel is a historic district of Mitte district of Berlin which is bordered by the River Spree in the east History quarter begins with the Middle Ages when the church was built of St Nicholas in the late style On the 700th anniversary of the... Nikolaiviertel
- Berlin CathedralBerlin Cathedral is the Protestant church not only in Berlin but in the whole of Germany as well as one of the main attractions of Berlin The cathedral is located on Museum Island (north end of the island to Shpreeinzel  River Spree in Berlin...
- Restaurant-Pub Brauhaus GeorgbraeuRestaurant Brauhaus Georgbraeu incredibly cheap pub restaurant with German cuisine Located in the heart of Berlin this restaurant is rightly enjoys an excellent reputation of the cheapest and at the same time the most upscale restaurant pub capital... Nikolaiviertel
- Island ShpreeinzelShpreeinzel island located on the River Spree in Berlin's Mitte district To date its northern part is called the "Museum Island" and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site In the central part of the island during the Middle Ages was a large... Alt-Koelln
- Hackesche HöfeHackesche Höfe is the largest architectural complex of indoor courtyard throughout Germany This is part of Shpandauskogo suburb Mitte district of Berlin since 1972 an architectural monument Was first opened September 23 1906 in front of Hackesche...
- Shopping center AlexAlex it's pretty spacious shopping center under the roof which gathers many branded clothing stores On five floors of the shopping center is located almost 200 shops 20 restaurants a fitness center and a bowling alley On the last level of the... Berlin, Stadt
- LustgartenLustgarten originated in the XVI century as a farm at the palace of the former residence of the Brandenburg kurfyusta After the devastating Thirty Years' War Friedrich Wilhelm and his Dutch wife Louise Henriette Aran rebuild Berlin In 1646 the...
- Restaurant "In the last resort"Restaurant «Zur Letzten Instanz» (last resort) the oldest in Berlin and one of the most famous The restaurant was opened in 1621 and since then pleases its visitors with traditional German cuisine However with non traditional names The very name... Nikolaiviertel
- Skyscraper Haus des Berliner VerlagesSkyscraper Haus des Berliner Verlages located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1970 1973 years by the architect Karl Ernst flock Rainer Hanslick and Gunther Derdau The building was designed for the Berlin publishing house Office... Berlin
- Museum Island: Pergamon MuseumPergamskі museum was built on sketches Alfred Messel Ludwig Hoffman svіtch during 1910 1930 years In the museum building has significant excavation finds including a frieze Pergamskaga altar However an unreliable foundation construction soon led...
- Museum Island: Old National GalleryBerlin National Gallery was founded about one and a half centuries ago and is rich in German art collection All Fund Gallery is a few separate buildings and is divided into epochs in the Old National Gallery  Art of the XIX century the New...
- Gateway MyulendammGateway Myulendamm was created to regulate and facilitate river traffic which provide areas of the city building materials and food Three hundred years ago in Berlin began to build locks and watermills Gateway Myulendamm considered one of the most... Nikolaiviertel
- Museum Island: New MuseumFirst New Museum was conceived as a continuation of the old so the exhibits were so many that they simply did not fit in the same building but eventually became the New Museum of independent part of the Museum Island The museum has a large...
- Unter den Linden
- Potsdamer Platz
- Kottbusser Tor
- Hallesches Tor