Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin
- Trubnikovo, Russia
- Russia, Nizhny Novgorod region., Bor Str. International, 18
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is an architectural monument of local importance of the XIX century. Funds for the construction of a church in the years 1820-1826 were allocated landowner EF Muravyova. The building of the temple was built in the classical style. It consists of a five-headed Chatsverykoў, refectory and bell tower.
In the late 30-ies of XX century, the church was closed, and soon rebuilt under the school workshops. In the early 90's temple was returned to believers, and in 1998 there has reconstructed.
- Cafe "on the roof" in BorCafe "on the roof" in Bor the Nizhny Novgorod region is a popular place in town It is located on the roof of a large shopping center mirror Restaurant attracts visitors that sitting at the tables for you a beautiful view of the city...
- Monument to ChernobylMonument to Chernobyl or Monument to the liquidators of the Chernobyl accident not striking monumentality This modest stele of black marble mounted on one of the central streets of Bor Nizhny Novgorod region Glossy one  side of the stone depicts... Elevaya
- The temple in honor of Our Lady of the SignThe temple in honor of Our Lady Mother's sign is located in Bor Nizhny Novgorod Oblast First mention of it belong to the XVI century when it was a small wooden building with only Nicholas positions and since 1794 it is a vast brick church The main...
- Memorial of Victory in Great Patriotic WarMemorial of Victory in the Great Patriotic War is on the Victory Square in central Bor This colossal architectural monument located on a small pedestal next to the eternal flame Sculptural group dedicated to the soldiers and workers in the rear Here... Elevaya
- "Spartak" stadium in the city of BorSpartak Stadium in Bor Nizhny Novgorod region appeared in the Soviet times From the first days of opening formed therein football competitions volleyball and other sports Over time the area declined and Spartacus was closed for reconstruction  ...
- Recreation park in the city of BorUrban recreation park in the town of Bor the Nizhny Novgorod region is a vast territory surrounded by a high fence around the perimeter Within the park are growing huge ancient pines firs maples which are set in the shadow of comfortable...
- Church of St. Sergius of RadonezhChurch of St Sergius of Radonezh located on Lenin Street in the city of Bor The stone church was built and consecrated in 1754 1757 respectively in place of wooden Transfiguration Church built in 1673 At the temple is the throne in honor of the...
- The cable car station "Bor"Station "Borskі" end station of Nizhny Novgorod ropeway The opening of the station took place on 9 February 2012 Nizhny Novgorod cable car is an attempt to provide residents an alternative power by public transport does not create congestion... Elevaya
- Monument A.A.VaneevuA A Vaneevu Monument is located in Bor Nizhny Novgorod region The sculpture is installed on a high pedestal and nearby is a monument to his wife Vaneeva member of the revolutionary movement in the Russian Empire and the teacher Dominique Vasilevne...
- Ferry across the VolgaFerry across the Volga established in Nizhny Novgorod Previously people had to travel to Bora via cable car or by train on the bridge Borskamu to date this question decided to construct the ferry were very pleased with the inhabitants of the city... Elevaya
- GlassGlass in Bor one of the oldest industrial enterprises in Russia glassmaking famous for its traditions Construction of the plant began in 1930 and already in 1934 the launch of the first tape The total area of space is  about 70 hectares... Elevaya
- Cableway Nizhny NovgorodCableway Nizhny Novgorod Bor a cable ferry across the Volga between the two cities The main purpose of the construction of this unusual road line providing an alternative way of transportation of passengers will be a useful adjunct river taxi ... Elevaya
- Monument to General Margelov in Nizhny NovgorodMonument to General Margelavu in Nizhny Novgorod a monument dedicated to General of the Army the hero of the Soviet Union the commander of airborne troops Vasily Filippovich Margelov author and initiator of the technical means and methods of... Elevaya
- Monument obelisk "Escape from Hell"Monument obelisk "Escape from Hell" a monument dedicated to the heroism of a group of Soviet test pilot Devyataeva The obelisk is a granite slab with carved inscriptions on it There are mentioned the names of 10 Soviet prisoners of war They in 1945... Elevaya
- Victory Park, Nizhny NovgorodVictory Park is located in Nizhny Novgorod near the banks of the River Volga in the region of Lower Volga embankment The park was founded in 1985 to commemorate the fortieth anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War In the park installed... Elevaya
- Upper Volga EmbankmentUpper Volga embankment in Soviet times quay Zhdanov one of the main streets of Nizhny Novgorod which extends along the steep slope to the river Volga from Minin and Pozharsky Square to Haymarket Square The history of the waterfront is this in 1834... Elevaya
- Monument to LeninMonument VI Lenin in the town of Bor Nizhny Novgorod region located near the Palace of Culture "Ship" and is a standard pyatsіmetrovuyu plaster sculpture painted serabrankay and raised on gray cement pedestal Name of the author of this monument has... Elevaya
- Monument to the Governor-General DV SirotkinMonument DV Sirotkin the owner of the ship's own business set in Nizhny Novgorod on the patron's favorite place the Volga slope Dmitry V Sirotkin merchant philanthropist a prominent public figure He was born in Nizhny Novgorod province in 1864 in a... Elevaya
- Nizhny Novgorod slopeCity Nizhniy Novgorod has the same position over the river as well as Kiev on the Dnieper But Kiev slope created by nature Nizhny Novgorod slope the creation of people a masterpiece of urban planning Start building an architectural monument "Nizhny... Elevaya
- Pechersky Ascension MonasteryPechersky Ascension Monastery is located in the Nizhny Novgorod region on the steep right bank of the Volga River near the city of the Kremlin downstream and is considered one of the oldest monasteries of the Nizhny Novgorod land The monastery... Elevaya
- Alexander GardenAlexander Garden the first classic public park in Nizhny Novgorod It is located within the Lower and Upper Volga embankment on the slopes of the Volga River At the moment the garden area is 35 hectares Project Alexander Garden created by the famous... Elevaya
- Bust of Emperor Alexander II in Nizhny NovgorodBust of Emperor Alexander II in Nizhny Novgorod a Monument to the Tsar Liberator established in the territory of the Monastery Monument to the Russian Emperor Alexander II was opened May 25 2013 on the territory of Pechersky Ascension Monastery Bust... Elevaya
- Ascension CathedralAscension Cathedral is part of the Ascension Caves Monastery and is located on the right bank of the Volga River in the city of Nizhny Novgorod The cathedral was built in the middle of the XVII century and is calculated on the perception on the part... Elevaya
- Monument "dead loop"Monument "dead loop" a very beautiful monument installed on the Upper Volga embankment in Nizhny Novgorod Monument dedicated to the legendary Russian pilot Pyotr Nesterov who first played the famous aerobatics under  called "loop" Monument "dead... Elevaya
Weather in Trubnikovo