Nova Kakhovka — sights and interesting facts
Nova Kakhovka is located on southern part of Ukraine (city Nova Kakhovka Raion, Kherson Oblast), 58 kilometers on east from Kherson. We have found 4 attractions here, some interesting of them: Fairytale Dubrava, City History Museum, памятный камень "40 лет нашей Победы", Перекресток семи дорог. You can to look around too. On west (3 kilometers) is Brandy Factory Tavria. On noth (4 kilometers) is Manor Trubeckogo, Watch tower (4 km), Winery Prince Troubetzkoy (5 km). On notheast (11 kilometers) is Ruins Kizi-Kerman.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Fairytale DubravaFamily recreation center with a mini zoo organized in Central Park New Kakhovka local businessman and sculptor engraver M Navrotsky in the mid 1990s Boss is the author of 150 wooden sculptures of fairy tale characters that adorn  well kept park...
- City History MuseumA brief history of the young southern town of Power is dedicated to the exposition of the museum of New Kakhovka which opened in 1990 more than 3 thousand 5 exhibits in the halls talk about different periods of history Kahovschiny since the time of...
- Brandy Factory TavriaAgro industrial company "Tavria" one of the largest wineries in Ukraine with over a century of history Created in 1929 on the basis of the nationalized wineries Swiss colonists from the central manor in with Basis At The Moment  plant produces... Dnipriany
- Manor TrubeckogoThe ruins of the palace of Prince Trubetskoy one of the few surviving manorial estates of Kherson Built in the French Renaissance style on the high bank of the Dnieper The main entrance with stone gate and corner towers overlooking the river... Kozatske
- Watch towerWater Tower provides water to the estate of Prince Trubetskoy built in the 80s of the XIX century Probably based on the ruins of an ancient watchtower According to one version the tower was built in the time of Duke Vytautas (XIV c ) When to these... Vesele
- Winery Prince TroubetzkoyJSC "Prince Troubetzkoy" an old winery producing wines on classic technology Located in the village Merry Cossack village To begin production of wine in the Lower Dnieper persuaded owned these lands Prince Trubetskoy  his cousin chief winemaker... Vesele
- Ruins Kizi-KermanFortress Kesey Kerman (Gaza Kerman) was built by the Turks in the late XV century on the banks of the Dnieper on the spot they had seized the Lithuanian "Customs Vytautas" Served as an outpost for attacks on Ukrainian land as well as to counteract... Beryslav
- Vvedenskaya churchAncient Cossack Temple an architectural monument of the XVIII century The only wooden church in Kherson Built of oak in 1725 in Zaporozhye fortress transshipment (the current paragraph Svetlogorskoye at the confluence of the Dnieper river Vorskla)... Beryslav
- Legendary tachankaGrandiose sculpture in honor of widely used during the Civil War mobile firing point carts glorified in Soviet literature and art First used in combat installed on a horse drawn  cab machine gun "Maxim" anarchist army units began N Makhno but... Kakhovka
- TyaginRemnants of fortifications on the banks of the Dnieper River in the village of Tyaginka are Lithuanian and Turkish times In the XIV century A large settlement on the island was built by Lithuanian castle Tyagin with three round towers at the corners... Tiahynka
- KirchLutheran church of St John was built in the XIX century on the site of a wooden Lutheran church in 1787 which began the creation of the Swedish settlers Swedish village in the Kherson region The interior combines the Protestant and Orthodox motives... Zmiivka
- Oleshkivski SandsOleshkovsky sands the largest sandy area in Europe which is sometimes incorrectly called the most European desert Sandy Arena about 15 km in diameter (161 thousand Ha) consists of sand dunes covered with sparse vegetation (drifts)  a height of... Proletarka
- Kamenskaya SechKamensky Zaporozhye the most preserved remains one of the few Zaporizhzhya Sich that existed in Ukraine from the XVI to XVIII century Sich was defensive fortress serve as administrative and military center of Zaporizhzhya Cossacks   Kamenskaya... Respublikanets
- Museum of local loreChaplinskiy District Local History Museum is located in a green area in the city center The founder and first head was the director of the school Chervonopolyanskoy Maksimov The basis of the exhibition he put his own collection of agricultural... Chaplynka
Interesting facts Nova KakhovkaНова́ Кахо́вка — місто обласного підпорядкування в Херсонській області засноване 28 лютого 1952 року День міста традиційно відзначається в останню неділю... More
- Population : 48,298