Street Academica Kurchatov
- Ryzhkovo, Russia
- Russia, Moscow, North-Western Administrative District, the district "Shchukino."
- Street Academica Kurchatov geographically located on the north-south and originated from Volokamskom highway, and ends on the square Academician Kurchatov. This street intersects with the street and the street Air Shchukin. On the north side to the Akademik Kurchatov street adjacent street and Pine Lane. First Infantry. The numbering of houses in the street Academician Kurchatov, starts from Volokamskom highway. Previously on the site of the street there was a village Pokrovsky, which gave the first name street - Intercession. Then it was called Street Bodrov. Received its present name in 1960 in memory of the great Soviet nuclear physicist Kurchatave Kurchatov.
- Street Academica AlexandrovAcademician Alexandrov Street is located in the North Western District of Moscow It received its name from the Alexandrov Anatoly Petrovich who was a legendary Soviet scientists and academics The name was officially approved in 2010 8  of June... Yurevo
- Akademik Kurchatov SquareAkademik Kurchatov area geographically located at the intersection of the following streets Academician Kurchatov Marshal Vasilevsky Marshal Birjuzova Received its name from the street Akademik Kurchatov which was named in memory of the outstanding... Yurevo
- Metro Station "Schukinskaya"Station "Shchukinskaya" was opened in 1975 next to the new area while Shchukin The station is located on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line It has no ground lobby so go to the metro only connected through the station underpass Total station has eighty...
- Усадьба «Покровское-Стрешнево»Покровское Стрешнево — бывшая подмосковная дворянская усадьба с прилегающим к ней парком ныне на северо западе Москвы Другие названия...
- Street Academica BochvaraStreet Academica Bochvara geographically located in Moscow between the streets of the picturesque and Marshal Vasilevsky It received its name in honor of the Soviet metallurgist Andrey Anatolyevich Bochvara Previously on the site of the street was... Yurevo
- The village of SokolVillage "Falcon" is the first in the city of Moscow housing cooperative settlement It was founded in 1923 in the Northern district of the capital Located near the metro station of the same name Since 1979 the "Falcon" is protected as a monument to... Yurevo
- Church of St. Panteleimon great martyrThe church dedicated to St Panteleimon at the Central Railways hospital compared to most churches in Moscow have very "young" It was built in 2000 and consecrated in honor of St Panteleimon is no coincidence because had a great gift  from God...
- The metro station "October field""October field" Moscow metro station which is located in Moscow's Shchukino It is located on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskoj branch was opened December 30 1972 Station designed group of architects N Aleshin L Zaitsev A Sergeev Its design has no special... Yurevo
- Metro Station "Voikovskaya"Metro Station "voykovskoy" is on the Leningrad highway and enters the northern part of the Moscow Metro Zamoskvoretskaya branches It is located in the Northern district "Voykovsky" was opened in December 1964 of three other stations which amounted...
- Moscow CanalMoscow Canal is located in the Moscow and Tver regions of Russia This large scale complex hydraulic structures embodied the old dream of creating a navigable route between Moscow and Russia's most important waterway   Rica Volga The idea to link... Troitse-Lykovo
- Brasserie DurdinThe first Russian beer restaurant was named Ivan Durdzіn who in 1836 bought a small beer plant A few years later Durdzіn name became famous throughout Russia Emperor Alexander II personally appreciated durdinsky "Porter"  Brewer allowing...
- Street HalabyanHalabyan Street located in the Northern district came from the time of development of the area Sokol in 1950 and the name was in 1959 in honor of the famous architect of Soviet times Caro Semenovich Halabyan Halabyan himself famous for such works as... Yurevo
- Park named ThievesThe park is in the name of Thieves voykovskoy district of Moscow near the metro station near the Leningrad highway Sometimes the park called "Warsaw" on its territory located on the cinema "Warsaw" In 1896 the territory in which today is a park...
- Park Pokrovsky-Glebova-StreshnevoPark Pokrovske Soil Strashneva is one of the largest parks in Moscow and has an area of about 238 hectares The park is bounded Volokolamsk Highway Leningrad highway and the river Khimki the valley which together with all its tributaries and...
- Victory Bridge in MoscowVictory Bridge is located on the Leningrad highway in Moscow It passes over the railway Riga direction connecting areas Falcon and Voykovsky Construction of the bridge began during World War II in 1943 In that year the decisive  change in favor...
- All Saints Church in All SaintsAll Saints Church in All Saints All Saints Orthodox church is dabrachynnya Moscow diocese which is located in Moscow near Sokola On was built in 1733 1736 respectively in the village of Usіhsvyatskay and on the initiative of Imereti princess ... Yurevo
- Memorial-park complex heroes of World War IMemaryyalna park complex heroes of World War I is in the Northern Administrative District of Moscow Previously instead of the park on the site to the city's Fraternal Cemetery which was opened in 1915 it buried victims  First World War In Soviet... Yurevo
- The metro station "Sokol"The metro station "Falcon" is a line of the Moscow metro Zamoskvoretskiy It is kept in Leningrad Prospect Station "Falcon" was opened to the public September 11 1938 She was named by the location near the village of Falcon built in  1920s The... Yurevo
- Aviators ParkPark aviators or Chapaeўskі Park is a small park area which is considered to be an object of cultural heritage of regional significance It is located at the intersection of Chapaevsk alley and Leningrad Avenue near the city Khoroshevsky ... Yurevo
- Monument-bust aircraft designer YakovlevMonument bust avіyakanstruktaru AS Yakovlev it is located in a park near the Chapaeўskі lane at the entrance to the Park aviators in Moskva On reflects the well known Soviet aircraft Colonel General in the form of a soldier with  its proper... Yurevo
- Skyscraper "Triumph Palace" in MoscowSkyscraper "Triumph Palace" in Moscow is one of the tallest buildings in Europe It was erected in 2006 the construction company "Donstroy " This house is the most characteristic feature of the Stalinist buildings It includes 45 floors Floors 11 to... Yurevo
- Monument to heroes-sappers on Volokolamsk HighwayMonument to heroes sappers located on the 114th kilometer of Volokolamsk Highway It was built in 1981 by architect Anatoly Veselovskogo and is a German self propelled artillery gun "Shturmgeshyutts III» a symbolic explosion Eternal Flame  and...
- Ambulatory pondOutpatient rates are located in Moscow in the vicinity of the airport Its area is about 1 hectare The pond was formed in the middle of the XIX century as a result of the damming of a tributary of the river Tarakanovka currently flows through the... Krasnye Orly
- Park "Birch Grove"Park "Birch Grove" is located in the city of Moscow Khoroshevsky limited travel Birchwood sandy streets and squares Kuusinena and 3 Sandy The park is 42 hectares The name of the park is conditional since it grows in trees dominate most maple ash and... Yurevo
Weather in Ryzhkovo