Bay Village — sights and interesting facts
Bay Village is located on is on notheast part part of United States (Suffolk County, Massachusetts), 4 kilometers on southeast from Massachusetts. We have found 5 attractions here, some interesting of them: Copley Square, Church of the Covenant, Trinity Church in Boston, Троицкая церковь, St. George Gallery. You can to look around too. On notheast (1 kilometers) is Soldiers and Sailors Monument, City Garden (1 km), Massachusetts State House (1 km). On west (1 kilometers) is Old South Church. On noth (1 kilometers) is Old districts Beacon Hill and North End.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Copley SquareThe area is known as a popular place finish of the Boston Marathon Impressive buildings located around the square in perfect harmony with the greenery of the park The buildings around the square are different in style and age but together form an...
- Church of the CovenantGothic building of the church covenants on Newbury Street in Boston an outstanding monument of architecture of the last century The temple was designed by renowned architect Richard Upjohn in 1865 67 respectively and was built mainly on donations...
- Троицкая церковьЕпископальная церковь Троицы расположенная на площади Копли в Бостоне была возведена в 1877 году по проекту американского архитектора...
- Soldiers and Sailors MonumentMonument to the sailors and soldiers was erected in memory of the fallen soldiers during the Civil War Installed it in Boston Massachusetts on the draft Irish sculptors brothers Millmor The opening of the memorial was held in 1876 September 17 1877... Beacon Hill
- City GardenBoston Public Garden is part of the Boston Common Over the years he was also pasha and a place of public executions But over time it has become a favorite place for recreation not only among citizens but also tourists visiting the city  ... Beacon Hill
- Old South ChurchOld South Church on Copley Square in Boston a colorful example of Italian Gothic architecture The building was built in 1874 from stone quarried in the quarries of Roxbury Gray masonry decorated with brown and pink streaks  natural stone The... Back Bay
- Old districts Beacon Hill and North EndBoston one of the largest cities in the United States the birthplace of the American Revolution and the movement for the abolition of slavery The memory of those tumultuous times keep the old parts of the city Beacon Hill and the North End Here goes... Beacon Hill
- Massachusetts State HouseMassachusetts State House was built in the period from 1795 to 1797 in Boston It is located in an area called Beacon Hill near the park Boston Common Within its walls are the meeting chambers of the two branches of government legislative and... Boston
- Prudential Shopping CenterPrudential Center a shopping center an area of 620 000 square meters There are various shops shopping areas and offices Every day this center is visited by over 60 000 people Some of the larger stores are world famous brands such as Ann Taylor... Back Bay
- Prudential Tower,Skyscraper Prudential Tower whose height is 228 meters is the second largest skyscraper in Boston However if the height of the tower to add and spire it becomes high in the city in this case the total height of the building is 276 meters  ... Back Bay
- South StationBoston South Station the largest railway station in Massachusetts The station building was built in 1899 Today here are many passenger trains to Washington New York Philadelphia Baltimore Chicago Albany Cleveland   as well as in the small towns... Dock Square
- Longfellow BridgeLongfellow Bridge crosses the Charles River in Boston and connects the central part of the city to the campus in Cambridge This bridge arch type width of 32 meters and a length of 539 meters which is also the rail road and pedestrian   11 steel... East Cambridge
- First Church of ChristFirst Church of Christ or the Christian Science Church was built in Boston in 1894 It is the administrative center of religious doctrine called "Bostanskaya Church of Christ " The founder of the church Mary Baker Eddy was able to recover from a... Back Bay
- Christian Science ComplexAmong the architectural monuments of Boston a huge number of churches One of the most expressive and grandiose a set of Christian Science It is the headquarters of the Boston religious movement which opposes the use of drugs   The complex of... Back Bay
- Boston City HallBoston City Hall was built in 1968 This is one of the largest buildings in the city built in the rough style of the 60's In buildings built in this style texture stressed concrete or stone not hiding architectural design Building height  42 1... Boston
- Symphony HallBoston Symphony Orchestra is widely known not only in the US but also around the world In addition he is one of the oldest symphony orchestras in the United States in its composition are the stars of world level Since 1900 the orchestra is placed in... Back Bay
- Feneyl HallFeneyl Hall one of the most significant in terms of the historical attractions of Boston It is located in the central part of the old city This building is often called "Cradle of Liberty" because it is here before the war for independence... Boston
- TD Garden sports complexTD Garden indoor sports complex in downtown Boston It was built next to the old city sports complex which was called the Boston Garden and was demolished in 1997 On the construction of a new 160 million has been spent Dollars area of the... North End, Boston, MA
- North StationNorth Station the second largest in Boston second only to South Station From North Station for trains moving company Amtrak in New Hampshire and Maine and the company's MBTA which serves some suburban areas as well as green and orange lines ... North End, Boston, MA
Interesting facts Bay Village
- Elevation : 4
- South Bay
- South End, Boston, MA
- Beacon Hill
- Dock Square
- Downtown Crossing
- Back Bay
- East Cambridge
- North End, Boston, MA
- North End