- Boriskovo, Russia
- Vyshniy Volochek, pos. Reservoir, Tver region. Reservoir settlement not marked on the map. Travel from the center of the Most High Volochek n
- Manor Serdyukov currently represents the ruins of the manor house M.A.Serdyukova, organizer gіdrasіstemy Valachku in the Most High, the early Baroque.
So, you can see the manor main manor house, stables, farm red brick building - probably the only preserved building from the whole complex Brovar zavodika, which functioned in the XVIII century.
Unfortunately, due to the expansion of the reservoir in 1940, most of the estate was flooded, so 6 square miles of water spilled as much as 108 square kilometers.
Note that this complex is valuable due to the fact that he is one of the earliest surviving in the Tver region. Probably the manor complex was built in 1720-1740 years.
- River Cna Vyshny VolochyokCna River in the Most High over Valachku divides his city into two parts This is one of the most picturesque places of the Most High Volochek Body of water originates in Tsninsky elevated flows through Volochok reservoir and then flows into Lake... vyshnij volochek
- Magistrate building in Vishny VolochyokFormer Magistrate Building is located on the waterfront of the Almighty Fire Volochek It was built in 1777 1782 years The architect of the three storey brick houses became Peter R Nikitin All three houses are designed in the classical style of the... vyshnij volochek
- Kazan avenue in Vishny VolochyokKazan Avenue the main street of the Supreme Volochek (a town in the Tver region of Russia) Avenue begins at the station station Almighty Volochek and crossing many streets ending in Tveretskoy waterfront His former name prospectus received from the... vyshnij volochek
- Epiphany CathedralEpiphany Cathedral of the Most High Valachku is the main Orthodox church in the city and one of its main attractions Construction of the cathedral built in a unique city for the Empire style was completed in 1814 In 1866 the building was thoroughly... vyshnij volochek
- Vyshnevolotsky Regional MuseumMuseum of Local History Vyshnevolotsk area was opened in 1932 and is dedicated to the history geology industry and the flora and fauna of the region Museum funds account for more than 30 thousand items including a valuable collection of ancient... vyshnij volochek
- Monument to Catherine II in Vishny VolochyokMonument to Catherine II set to Vanchakovoy line in front of the Drama Theatre Height of 2 8 meters and weighing 1 7 tons is on granіtnym pedestal The bronze monument by sculptor George villain was opened September 19 2007 In her right hand she... vyshnij volochek
- Venetsianov Square Vyshniy VolochyokVenetsianov Square is located in the center of the Almighty Volochek On all sides it is surrounded by ancient buildings one of which Vyshnevolotsky Drama Theatre which was founded in 1896 and is one of the oldest theaters in the Tver province  ... vyshnij volochek
- Shopping arcade Gd VolochekTwo symmetrical body shopping malls in the city Almighty Volochek Tver region located on Moscow street between the shore and the Kazan River Cna prospectus The first building was built in 1937 on the site where once was the Kazan Cathedral   The... vyshnij volochek
- Vyshnevolotskaya ReservoirVolochok Reservoir one of the many natural attractions of the Tver region located just west of the Almighty Volochek The reservoir was created by the famous Hydraulic MI Serdyukov to maintain  navigable level Volochok water system It occupies... Lebedinets
- Manor MI SerdyukovManor which belonged to the builder Serdyukov was built in 1719 and is a unique monument of architecture one of the few buildings that survived from the time of Peter I Manor built in the early Baroque and consists of several buildings a two story... Lebedinets
- Museum of Glass factory "Red May"Museum of Glass factory "Red May" was founded in 1968 and is now one of Russia's largest museum of glass In the museum presents a massive and original glassware since 1870 The museum was founded on the basis of the factory "Red May" whose work is... Oktyabrskij
- Kazan NunneryKazan convent was founded with the existing female community in 1881 The architectural ensemble of the monastery includes several churches including Kazan which is considered one of the most beautiful in Russia The main shrine which was kept in the... vyshnij volochek
- Vyshnevolotskaya water systemVyshnevolotskaya water system is a waterway that passes near the town of Almighty Volochek Is one of the oldest man made water systems of the country Connects the river Tvertsa which is a tributary of the Volga   the Baltic Sea The composition... vyshnij volochek
- Lake MstinoGeographic parameters lake is Mstino largest average pond Its area is about 14 square kilometers And a width of nearly two kilometers its length is 14 kilometers Due to this the lake is still and deep There are place  reservoir in the middle... Ragozino
- Roadside zoo in Bologovsky DistrictRoadside zoo is located in the 319 kilometer route Moscow St Petersburg on the territory of the ACP "Speed" History roadside menagerie started in 2000 when there picked up a wounded fox and nursed him and then began to bring different people... Kolomno
- Lake ImolozheImolozhe lake itself is a small lake elongated Its area is about eight square kilometers With a width of about two kilometers length is a little more than eight kilometers At the same time it is also deep In the middle of the pond to  the bottom... Berezka
- Lake PudoroLake Pudora size is considered in the Tver region on average pond Its area is about nine square kilometers Pond strongly extended to the north Where in the middle Pudora separated by a small peninsula Overall length has little  more than eight... Kamushki
- Lake VolchinVolchin lake itself small pond elongated Its area is just over five square kilometers With a width of one and a half kilometers in length is almost 11 kilometers But it is very deep Maximum depth  in the middle of the lake is more than 14 meters... Ivanovskoe
- Lake KaftinoSize of the lake Kaftino very impressive Its total area is 30 square meters By itself the pond interesting shape Throughout the lake its width and length is constantly changing From kilometers to several hundred meters Depth in  Kaftino reaches... Kaftino
- Bologoe Lake in Tver regionLake Bologoe has elongated shape It runs from south to north The area of the lake is about eight kilometers With a width of three kilometers its length is seven and a half kilometers The maximum depth in the middle of the pond is to  three... Bushevets
- Lake BologoeBologoe lake is located in the Tver region of Russia in the Valdai Hills Has an area 7 87 square kilometers The coastline of the lake stretches 28 2 km the altitude is 172 meters The average depth of 3 0 meters   maximum 4 3 meters Lake Bologoe... Bushevets
- Bologovskij local history museum named after NI DubravitskogoBologovskij local history museum named after NI Dubravitskogo dedicated to the history of the region the home of its inhabitants and famous people whose names are associated with its history Museum exhibits striking diversity among which you can see... Ozerevichi
- Long LakeAt Long Lake is a very interesting building It was formed a few hundred years ago in a deep pit which was formed as a result of melting glaciers Therefore it is called evorzionnim When the lake was the source of the river MSTA but the Strait has... Borok