- Lenino, Russia
- Azure ave., 15, Building 1, Moscow
- Manor "Sviblovo" is located in the same area, in the north-eastern part of Moscow. Former nobleman's mansion was built in the early XVIII century Moscow governor and the first commandant of St. Petersburg Kirill Alexeyevich Naryshkin. By his order on the estate were built stone chambers, Trinity Church, which has survived to the present day, and Malt.
Small wood-stone manor house in the classical style, which can now be seen on the estate "Sviblovo", was built in the 1780s, when the family owned the estate of Nikolai Petrovich Vysotsky, nephew of Prince Potemkin. Mezzanine in the Empire style was completed in the 1820s. Wooden wings in the 1980s, was rebuilt in brick in the park preserved ancient and human rates of the XIX century.
Restoration of the old manor began in 1994, today it was given the status of the patriarchal monastery Russian Orthodox Church. Decoration of the manor "Sviblovo" is Trinity Church - a vivid example of Moscow baroque.
- The metro station "Botanical Garden"The metro station "Botanical Garden" is located in the north of Moscow and is part Kaluzhsko Riga line of the Moscow Metro The station has two exits to the city The station was opened in 1978 and linked the northern areas of the city center Owes its... Talezh
- Metro Station "Sviblovo"Station "Sviblovo" is 105 In the city of Moscow Metro refers to Kaluzhsko Riga line located between stations "Babushkinskiy" and "Botanical Garden" The opening of the station took place in 1978 the name given by the same name of the metropolitan...
- Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in MedvedkovoChurch of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in Medvedkovo is situated in the north of Moscow It was built by Prince Dimitri Pazharskіm on the river Yauza in his native village to commemorate the victory over the interventionists national militia...
- Temple-chapel of Vladimir, Metropolitan of Kiev, in SviblovoTemple chapel of Vladimir Metropolitan of Kiev in Sviblovo small chapel is always open to visitors First wooden church was built in 1997 The temple was built in the same style with the rigor of shapes and lovingly made items reliefs weak wrought...
- Park LeonovoLeonova Park is located in the Rostokino city of Moscow on the bank of the river Yauza The name of the park garnered from being on the territory of the village and the estate which belonged to Prince Khovanskii in XVII XVIII centuries The park was... Talezh
- Museum-Theatre "Ice Age"Museum "Ice Age" created F K Shidlovskim in 2004 is positioned as a scientific exposition center which exhibits demonstrate how the animal world looked distant ice age Scientist paleantolagam given the opportunity  to study these rare exhibits... Talezh
- Amundsen StreetAmundsen Street is located on the territory of the district is to Sviblovskogo North Eastern District of Moscow Until 1964 it had a different name namely Medvedkovo highway and since 1964 the highway turned into the street As for the name of the...
- Square "Zodiac"Square "Zodiac" Spiritual Square located near the subway in Sviblovo Put in order in 2007 setting a statue zodiac signs sculptor Andrey Aseryantsa In the center of the park installed a telescope and from it in different directions depart 12 tracks...
- Pavilion "Processing of agricultural products" in the VVCPavilion "Processing of agricultural products" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union... Perhurovo
- Cafe "Laguna" in MoscowCafe "Lagoon" a small cafe which is located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre in Moscow This cafe has its own history Previously during the existence of the Soviet Union this place was Exhibition of Economic Achievements (ENEA)... Perhurovo
- The restaurant "Golden Ear"The restaurant "Golden Ear" this is where the majestic building which is now used as a warehouse "Golden Spike" is located in the beautiful recreation area on the pond next to the National Exhibition Center of the same fountain The building was... Perhurovo
- Fountain "Kolos"Fountain "Kolos" is one of the three main fountains National Exhibition Center He impresses with its size the total height of the fountain is 16 meters The fountain is located in the center of the upper pool in the OCE The design of the fountain... Perhurovo
- Central Pavilion №1 VVCThe main pavilion of All Russian Exhibition Centre 90 meters in height with a spire towers over the entire exhibition The facades are decorated with colonnades and the entrance to the sweeping staircases lead The building was built in 1939 In 1954... Perhurovo
- "Butterfly House" at ENEAAll Russia Exhibition Center (VVC) in Hall number 2 is an exhibition of butterflies "Moscow House of butterflies "At the exhibition itself is surrounded by all plants with narrow streets between them and of course exotic butterflies that fly around... Perhurovo
- All-Russian Exhibition CenterAll Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) the largest exhibition center in the city occupies a total area of over 230 hectares Center opened in 1939 as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition " The current name center received in 1992   For the... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Meat Industry" at the All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Meat Industry" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition" (VSHV)... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Glavtabak" in the VVCPavilion "Glavtabak" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition" (VSHV) and... Perhurovo
- The metro station "Otradnoe"Moscow Metro a complex underground labyrinth that connects different parts of the city Each underground station bears the stamp of individuality A comparison of these old and modern you can see how the changed attitude of the country   expressed...
- Pavilion "Electrification"Pavilion "Electrification" built in 1939 by architect P Ravyakіn for many years is the exhibition space for the entire electric power industry This view he acquired in 2007 after the reconstruction which was completed on December 22 the day of... Perhurovo
- Russian State University of CinematographyGerasimov Institute of Cinematography abbreviated as VGIK began its history from 1919 to the creation in Moscow the world's first public film school Future VGIK first located in the former two room apartment which was in the house at the corner of... Talezh
- Pavilion "Space" at VVCPavilion "Cosmos" was built at the Exhibition Center in 1939 and in 1954 it was reconstructed by the famous architect IG Taranov and VS Andreev Chief designer of the building and the dome is Limanowskiego M and G B Gordon From 1939 1956 year there... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Floriculture" VVCPavilion "Floriculture" VVC this building where the exhibition for professional floriculture landscaping and landscape design This pavilion was designed by architects and V I Kapirinoy V V Stepanovoy in 1954 and then took his discovery Currently... Perhurovo
- Ponds on the river KamenkaPonds Kamenka River located in the north east of Moscow All Russian Exhibition Centre They were built on the river Kamenka in the XVIII century A special place among all the ponds takes pond "Golden Spike" On the shore of this rate can consider... Perhurovo
- A copy of the rocket "Vostok" at VVC"East" a three stage launch vehicle which is used to launch spacecraft into orbit In September 1969 at the Exhibition Centre was set layout of the aircraft manufactured in Samara "Samara Space Center " Its weight is about  25 tons which is... Perhurovo