- Mezmaj, Russia
- R254, the Republic of Adygea, Russia
- Near the village of Mezmay is a beautiful place - Isichenko waterfall. From the village you can reach it by following the narrow path markіravanay through fabulous boxwood forest, located in the valley Kurdzhipskoy. If you are willing to walk to the waterfall after a rain, be sure to put on a special non-slip shoes and be very careful on the road, because there are places where the trail passes almost over the cliffs. You can not worry about that get lost here, as on the way to the waterfall there are many pointers.
After a few caves and hanging right over the cliff path you will be in three magnificent waterfalls, the biggest of which is called Isichenko. Its height is 15 meters and the water falls into the river Kurdzhips. The remaining two waterfalls not so big and have a feature often dry. Next to them is one and a half kilometer long cave with a depth of 100 meters.
Waterfall Isichenko been known to locals since ancient times. Its distinguishing feature is a considerable amount of portable water and gorgeous natural rocks covered with moss and lichen, which give it a fabulous look.
- The village MezmayMezmay a small village in the Krasnodar region Title Mezmay developed with Adyghe words the fate of (OEP) and crab (washes) so Mezmay translates as forest wild apples Settlement was founded in 1868 as a settlement of miners and loggers   Very...
- Guam GorgeGuam Gorge a beautiful natural monument a broken line the narrow gorge stretches for three kilometers between the villages and Mezmay Guamka The walls of the gorge rise to chetirehsotmetrovuyu height to the bottom of the Grand Canyon runs raging...
- MezmayA place of power Russian Shambala wild but it is a paradise for nature lovers Geoanomalnaya Lagonack plateau area which is located Mezmay makes this place special This is not just a special power and here for another time   slow and relaxed In...
- River KurdzhipsAmong the many mountain rivers of Adygea deserves special mention beautiful Kurdzhips He originates from numerous sources oshtenskih Lagonack plateau and having risen a hundred kilometers flows into the river in the city of Maikop White Translated...
- Waterfall MonkGuam gorge a unique natural monument of Adygea It is a powerful canyon with stone walls that reach trehsotmetrovoy height to the bottom of the gorge runs rough river Kurdzhips Gorge stretches a broken line between the villages and Guamka Mezmay...
- Yavorov FallsTourists who visit Guam gorge can go on a tour of the canyon Sukha Balka to admire the beautiful waterfall Yavorov The name of this waterfall is due to grow in its shyrokalіstsevymі white maple Javor From the village Guamka railway bridge you will...
- Waterfall UniversityBeautiful waterfall called the university you can see a small creek burning beam a tributary of the Mezmay You can reach the waterfall from the village or the village Mezmay Temnolesskoy on dismantled railway railway Overcoming about a... Temnolesskaya
- Monument labor feat forestry workersMonument labor feat forestry workers this is the only monument in Guamka established to commemorate the founding of the village He was inaugurated on June 12 2009 The monument is a plaster sculpture lumberjack wearing a protective helmet In his... Guamka
- Guam GorgeGuam Gorge River Gorge Kurdzhips located on the northern edge of the plateau and Lagonaki are some gates of the mountain area The length of the gorge corresponds to the sum of 3 kilometers and a depth 400 meters places the gorge narrows to 2 meters... Guamka
- Cave "Delicate"Gentle cave is located in the eastern part of the ridge Azish Tau at the source of the river Mezmay A small horizontal length of the cave and ninety five meters The cave was formed as a result of the earthquake about twenty thousand  years ago... Hamyshki
- Ridge Azish TauRidge Azish Tau closes a north eastern part of the plateau Lago Nakі Starting at the confluence of the creek Rufabgo in Belaya River it stretches for twenty five kilometers to the northwest The highest point of the ridge is located in the... Hamyshki
- River Canyon TsitseRiver Canyon Tsitse perhaps the most beautiful and majestic mountain gorge of Adygea a wonderful monument of nature which is hardly visited by tourists The reason for this sufficient complexity of the route requires appropriate training In the...
- Blokgauznaya GladeBlokgauznaya Glade is a picturesque town where you can enjoy spending time locals and tourists It is located on the left side of the Belaya River not far from the source Glade easy to find so once it is a bridge that connects the two banks ... Hamyshki
- Split RockSplit Rock interesting geological monument is located in the mountains of Adygea west of the village Hamishki It is standing alone in the woods high cliff with a bare top It is named for the huge split over its entire thickness which formed... Hamyshki
- River KutankaKutanka small river runs from ridge Monk attracts tourists for its waterfalls and a very interesting cave with the romantic name of Angel Wing Marked trail along the river starts from the road Maikop Guzeripl and passes through the old lesavoznaya... Hamyshki
- Mountain MonkMountain Monk a bizarre creature of nature is located near the village of Hamishki in Maikop District of the Republic of Adygea This mountain with a flat top height of almost five hundred meters is adgor'em Ridge Azish Tau The name of the mountain... Hamyshki
- Granite CanyonGranite canyon on the river Belaya no doubt is one of the most interesting natural attractions mountain Adygea Chetyrehkilometrovoy Gorge is located between the village and the camp site Guzerpil Mountain Village All along the gorge passes  road... Temnolesskaya
- Mount TridentMountain Tryzub is a mountain located on the western edge of the spine Du du Gush is considered one of the most unusual mountains of Adygea Rock ridge rises above the riverbed White Among its many peaks were exposed to the sky spiky peaks ... Hamyshki
- Lago-Naki plateauPlateau Lake Nakі a unique natural area in the western Caucasus formed by a number of mountain ranges and ridges The plateau is located at an altitude of 2000 meters is partially surrounded by mountains whose height is 3200 meters Situated on a... Guzeripl
- Creek DeguakoDeguako along the riverbed a small stream that flows into the river south of the village of White Dahovsky focused enough attractions both natural and archaeological With Adyghe Deguako name translates as honey or  sunny creek The upper reaches... Temnolesskaya
- Abandoned galleryAbandoned hodnі a former mining town Nickel perhaps the most interesting man made underground structures of Adygea Striking scale galleries stretching in the thickness of the rocks for miles Hodnі were cut in the sixties of the twentieth century... Temnolesskaya
- The village HamyshkiHamishki village a village located in the beautiful valley of the Belaya River The village is surrounded on all sides high mountains Name of the settlement comes from the Adyghe and literally means "the name of the valley "Hamishki settlement was... Hamyshki
- River Falls SyukSyuk on the river in the mountains of Adygea are several beautiful but little known among tourists who visit the republic waterfalls There are no equipped trails and waterfalls are not catchy names as their more famous counterparts on the creek... Merkulaevka
- Waterfall Maiden SpitHiking trail built along the creek Rufabgo will allow you to admire only four waterfalls Noise Baby Heart Rufabgo and lace To explore the two you have to go about nine meters from the waterfall Lace on neabstalyavany mountain  trail Uphill... Dahovskaya
- Novye Polyany
- Krasnyj Dagestan
- Gornyj Luch