- Tambov, Russia
- Russia, Tambov, Moskovskaya, 37
- +7 (4752) 72-26-11
- Ascension Monastery was the foundation in 1690 on the outskirts of the city. One of the most beautiful monuments of history and culture of Tambov. The monastery is a temple of St. John of Kronstadt, the Temple of Joy of All Who Sorrow, vadasvyatny chapel and chapel over miropo grave nuns, whose name is associated glorification of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God.
The history of the monastery is very diverse and rich. Formation of it in the old days, was held in poverty. Adbudoўvaўsya monastery gradually over hundreds of years. Do not regret it, and fires, resulting in the destruction of many relics. The end of XIX century for the Ascension Monastery, start flowering. But did not last long and in 1918, after the Revolution, when the Bolsheviks came to power, began the destruction of the monastery, stolen valuables, and in 1925 was generally closed. Revive Ascension monastery began only in the late 80s. Currently under construction in camera body.
At present, the complex Ascension Convent looks very nice. Fenced iron patterned fence, the whole area is ordered, planted flowers. Also, the monastery has a rich library, a bakery, a shop where you can buy souvenirs and ecclesiastical goods and even cafes. Runs a Sunday school, where they can learn not only children but also adults.
Now Ascension Convent again poven life.
- Stepan Razin street in TambovStepan Razin street located in the city of Tambov Almost a hundred years it is named after the famous Don Cossack Street a few years earlier called the name of the holy elder Pіtsіryma but after the revolution in 1918 the street was renamed Street...
- Transfiguration CathedralOne of the oldest stone churches in the territory of Tambov is the Saviour Transfiguration Cathedral The construction of this temple was started back in 1636 Initially planned to build a one storey temple but after laying of the first floor rebuilt...
- City Park of Culture and RestCulture and Leisure Park is located in the heart of the city of Tambov The history of the park has more than 180 years Today there are numerous attractions dance floor entertainment and summer outdoor stage The park was established in the prewar...
- Church of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of GodChurch of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God this is the famous Orthodox Church in the city of Tambov Tambov that belongs to the diocese Kazan church is located on the territory of the Kazan Mother of God of the Holy Monastery Began to build...
- Kazan Monastery in TambovKazan Monastery the full name Kazan Bagarodnіchnym Orthodox Monastery located in the city of Tambov in the street Maxim Gorky In the annals of recorded that the chapel was founded in 1670 Elder Joseph By decree of Empress Catherine II in 1779 the...
- Kazan Mother of God Orthodox MonasteryKazan Bagarodnіchnym Orthodox monastery was founded in the XVII century Located in the heart of the city of Tambov Very nice quiet place on the bank of the river The ensemble of buildings of the monastery includes 3 temples 2 chapels a seminary an...
- Tambov State Technical UniversityTambov State Technical University founded in 1958 Is one of the most prestigious universities in the country There are around 10 000 thousand students and teach more than 500 teachers The University is a major cultural   international and...
- Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross in TambovChurch of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross a Catholic Church and at the same time a monument of architecture in the city of Tambov According to the administrative division is part srednepovolzhskogo dean of the Diocese of St Clement the center of...
- River embankment CnaCna embankment of the river is the main attraction and an extremely beautiful place Tambov She began to organize at the end of the IX century Currently its length is more than 3 5 kilometers Quay mostly pedestrianized which is very  convenient... Belomestnaya Dvojnya
- Monument feat medics in the Great Patriotic WarMonuments in Tambov lot and they are very popular but special attention should be paid monument feat medics in the Great Patriotic War It is situated on the territory of the second city hospital Tambov Was established in 1985 Much has been done... Belomestnaya Dvojnya
- Monument to St. Luke in TambovMonument to St Luke was established in 1994 on the territory of Tambov city hospital that bears his name And no wonder because St Luke was a surgeon with a worldwide reputation In the world his name Valentin F Voyno Yasenetsky At St Luke was a very... Belomestnaya Dvojnya
- Chapel of St. Luke in TambovChapel of St Luke is in the territory of the city hospital Tambov where he worked as a surgeon St Luke Was founded in 1998 by Patriarch Alexy II and built with the help and care of the hospital doctors as well as patrons This is a small cubic ... Belomestnaya Dvojnya
- Kkanal River CnaCna river channel flows in the vicinity of the city of Tambov At all times the river was of great importance in industrial and transport Since ancient times and the beginning of XX century the river served as the only route to ferry cargo to the... Lvovo
- Don AirportAirport in the city of Tambov is called "Don" It is located ten kilometers north east of the city center The airport belongs to the 2nd class capable of receiving aircraft with a maximum weight of 64 tons as well as helicopters of all types  ... Donskoe
- Belomestnaya Dvojnya
- Tambovskij Leshoz