Russian State University of Cinematography
- Talezh, Russia
- Russia, Moscow, ul. Wilhelm Pieck, d. 3.
- Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography, abbreviated as VGIK, began its history from 1919 to the creation in Moscow the world's first public film school.
Future VGIK first located in the former two-room apartment, which was in the house at the corner of Tverskaya Street and the Soviet area. The first set kinonaturschikov, as they called the actors did in the summer of 1919. Future workers trained emotional scenes plastic, dance, mіmіchnay definition, acrobatics, fencing, gymnastics, and a sense of the body.
The first film school teachers Lev Kuleshov steel, Vladimir Gardin and Edward tsіsu. Later, in 1928, opened in kіnashkole directing department, named after the Academy Award.
Since 2008 VGIK received university status, but its historical acronym saved. Today, the VGIK graduate work in television and cinema more than 80 countries.
- Pavilion "Culture"Pavilion "Culture" built in 1939 is a place where every year there are thematic exhibitions which are attended by popular musicians and actors of theater and cinema It was created by the architect SN Palupanava modeled on the Uzbek national house... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Armenia"Pavilion "Armenia" built in 1954 was originally planned as a pavilion "Siberia" Trade and Exhibition Centre "Armenia" was opened in the pavilion in 2003 alone It was created by architects VM Taushkanova and RR Kliksa Shastsіkutnymі white building...
- Pavilion number 75 All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion number 75 All Russia Exhibition Centre is the exhibition pavilion located to the right of the main entrance Also this pavilion is also the most new home at the Exhibition Centre it was commissioned in 2008 It was designed according to...
- Pavilion "Karelia"Pavilion "Karelia" built in 1954 is the venue for a permanent exhibition of goods and services offered by the Republic of Korea The pavilion was designed by architects F Rehmukova and Reznichenko Until 1999 it was located "The Soviet press "... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Optics"Pavilion "Optics" built in 1939 until 1963 was called "Leningrad and North West "It was built by architect J Levіnsona which contributed to the development of the project architect I Vіlnera Pavilion in the style of Russian classicism and features... Perhurovo
- Fountain "Stone Flower"Fountain "Stone Flower" truly a marvel of architecture its amazing shapes were inspired by tales Bazhov This beautiful fountain adorns an area of collective farms into ENEA Fountain "Stone Flower" at ENEA is a huge 8 meter bud opens with... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Nuclear Energy"Pavilion "Nuclear Energy" was built in 1954 and originally called Pavilion of the RSFSR Several times it was renamed in 1963 and is called "Nuclear Energy" Its creators made a creative group of sculptors architects and designers P I Bondarenko P V...
- Pavilion "Grain"Pavilion "Grain" built in 1939 by architect D Chechulin is the third highest VVC pavilion Lika pavilion reminds Kremlin tower For the construction of a building used concrete stone and plate glass Until 1954 its facade decorated with bas reliefs... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Physical Culture and Sports" All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Physical Culture and Sports" in the VVC Pavilion number 27 was designed and built in the 40s of the 20th century the architects of the project were FY Bialystok and M F Kraevsky In 1941 in a building of the pavilion opened the exhibition... Perhurovo
- Monument "Worker and Collective Farm Girl"The sculpture "Worker and Collective Farm Girl" was created for the first time openly to display in 1937 at the World Exhibition in Paris This standard of monumental art of the Soviet period became truly legendary So vivid way Worker and Collective...
- Fountain "Friendship of Peoples of the USSR"Fountain "Friendship of Peoples of the USSR" is one of the main attractions of Moscow It was built by engineer VI Klyavin and renowned architect KT Topuridze construction work performed brigade headed by A Bazhenov and IM Chaikov   The building... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Ukraine"Pavilion "Ukraine" built in 1937 is considered the biggest and most beautiful of all republican pavilions OCE Designed by architects A and K Tatsiy Ivanchenko during the reconstruction of 1950 1954 years it was rebuilt from the use of fragile... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Unions"Pavilion "unions" built in 1987 by architect VS Kubasova is built on the site in 1939 the pavilion "Georgian SSR "Former pavilion stood 18 meter portico decorated with ornaments in the Georgian folk style Also in the pavilion was added greenhouse... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Health"Pavilion "Health" built in 1939 until 1971 called "The Armenian SSR" Old Hall was built in the classic style of Armenian architecture by architects K Halabyan and S Safaryan They managed to cooperate Armenian motifs in architecture exhibition... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Electronics and Communication"Pavilion "Electronics and Communication" was built in 1958 designed by the creative team architect VN Holstein engineer IM Shoshenskogo and Designer VA Shtabsky It was built on the site of the architect erected SB Znamenskі pavilion "Volga" which... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Standards"Pavilion "Standards" built in 1954 was originally called the pavilion of the Moldavian SSR but in 1963 was renamed It was built by the project team of architects V P Tukanova F P Naumova A I Zaharova and E V Vasileva The architecture of the building... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Computer Science"Pavilion "Computer Science" built in 1939 by architects MA Useynova and S Dadashov originally called the pavilion of the Azerbaijan SSR In 1963 it was rebuilt and renamed Old Pavilion attracted the rich decoration of the facade decorated with... Perhurovo
- The monument to Vladimir Ilyich LeninThe monument to Vladimir Ilyich Lenin opened in 1954 the OCE in front of "the House of Peoples of Russia" the main exhibition pavilion complex The monument was created by sculptor PP Yatsyk When you open the All Union Agricultural Exhibition (now...
- Pavilion "Republic of Belarus"Pavilion "Republic of Belarus" built in 1954 designed by two talented architects S Chernyshev & GA Zakharov was erected on the site of the pavilion "Byelorussian SSR" The main facade is decorated with a colonnade which consists of two rows of... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Education"Pavilion "Education" built in 1954 by architect S P Polupanovim until 1963 was called "North Caucasus" Before the main facade of the building is a colonnade which forms a room under the open sky High windows pavilion creates a visual sensation... Perhurovo
- Park LeonovoLeonova Park is located in the Rostokino city of Moscow on the bank of the river Yauza The name of the park garnered from being on the territory of the village and the estate which belonged to Prince Khovanskii in XVII XVIII centuries The park was...
- Pavilion "Chemistry"Pavilion "Chemistry" built in 1954 before moving to the branch principle of the show was called Pavilion of the Lithuanian SSR It was built by the project team of architects KK Sheshelgisa AE Kumpisa and YA Lukoshaytisa The facade of the pavilion... Perhurovo
- Amusement Park "Wheel of VVC""Wheel of VVC" a popular Moscow amusement park located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre The park is open all year round attracting many tourists and just having a rest Amusement Park "Wheel of VVC" was built in Moscow in 1995 for...
- Museum of the USSR at ENEAMuseum of the USSR at ENEA is located in the second pavilion Exhibition Center The museum can be found on the items that are included in our everyday life in the Soviet Union to remember the forgotten things and the previous form of familiar... Perhurovo