Yurievsky Kremlin and the ramparts
- Podvyaznovo, Russia
- Russia, Vladimir region., Yuriev-Polsky, ul. 1st May.
- Yurievsky Kremlin and ramparts - an area in the city of Yuriev-Polsky, who studied very little. Historians can only guess how the buildings looked the far
The XII century, when they were built. We can say that in the south-west side of the Kremlin was a prince's court, not far from him was erected protective wall, which, judging by the remains found containers were pantry for storage of honey.
Among the interesting archaeological finds can note the remains of bronze chandelier of the XII century, the medieval amphorae sherds and Danza pots with printing Rurik.
Based on the findings, in Yuriev Kremlin were very few houses. Those whose remains found were three lanes leading to the cathedral. The main street of the Kremlin was known as the Great, the border trees called Great Cathedral.
- Church of the IntercessionChurch of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in Yuriev Polsky was built in 1769 Although the temple which is located on the site known since 1712 Its founder was a monk Kirill of Archangel Michael Monastery In addition next to the church he built...
- River NerlNerl a tributary of the Klyazma which has a length of 284 km and a total area of 6780 square kilometers The river has its source near the village of Licenza then flows through Yaroslavl Ivanovo and Vladimir regions Nerl not only river in... Entuziast
- Holy Dormition Monastery of Cosmas-YakhromaHoly Assumption Cosmo Yakhroma monastery is located in the historic village of fiction First there was erected a stone church dedicated to the icon of the Dormition of the Mother of God where under a bushel are relics of St Cosmas Yakhromski Soon... Nebyloe
- Church of St. Nicholas.Monastery reborn in place of the temple built in honor of Saint Nikon of Radonezh a native of St George Polish Preprepodobny Nikon Radonezh was one of the favorite disciples of St Sergius of Radonezh if it were built modern wall  Trinity St... Kolchugino
- Nikita church ElizarovoNikita Elizarova church is a unique example shatrovaga architecture in Russia The temple was built in the XVI century manor with its own Basmanavyh he served as the family church After the temple was annexed bell tower and refectory whereby it was... Elizarovo
- Nikita the Martyr Church in ElizarovoChurch of Martyr Nikita (Elizarova) HIP small temple consecrated in honor of the martyr Nikita located in the Yaroslavl region in the village Elizarova directly on the River Chess The building is small it is considered the oldest church in Pereslavl... Elizarovo