New York Supreme Court
- Chinatown, United States
- 464 Pearl St, New York, NY 10007, USA
- New York Supreme Court was built in 1927. Last reconstruction of facilities in 2005 only emphasized its original splendor. This magnificent building is indeed a masterpiece of architectural creativity. It is made on Project American architect Guy Lowell in classical Roman style. The construction is of the form and extent of the temple.
A distinctive feature of the building is a large number of narrow windows. Its majestic facade covers a massive Corinthian colonnade, crowned by a triangular pediment decorated with bas-relief granіtnym of thirteen figures. It is dominated by three statues that identify law, truth and justice. Rotunda is decorated with a huge fresco, divided into six parts, each of which is a pair of figures of historical cultures, played a role in the history of law, as well as portraits of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and six US lawmakers.
New York Supreme Court is an architectural monument worthy of the attention of tourists. At certain hours it is open to the public tours.
- BroadwayBroadway bright and very famous street Today Broadway theaters and is associated with musicals This is not surprising since the area from 43 to 50 streets is really a great many of these institutions Every day you can watch the crowd wanting to see...
- New York ChinatownChinatown in New York City is one of the largest Chinatowns outside of Asia It is located in the southern part of Manhattan just north of the financial district in the vicinity of Little Italy Quarter of the population is estimated at 100 thousand...
- Museum of the amazing thingsMuseum of amazing things in New York few people know However it offers in 2013 for 15 new and unique exhibitions You can visit the exhibition is very unusual for example objects invented by prisoners in US jails and even lost an exhibition  in... New York City
- Neighborhood Downtown in New York CityDowntown in New York is the southern part of the island of Manhattan Received its name because on the map occupies the lower part of the island (from the English Down "bottom") All that is above is called respectively Midtown ("average city") and... New York City
- Restaurant "Odeon"One of the most popular venues in New York features a restaurant "Odeon" located on the corner of a residential building in the city center It was opened in 1985 and immediately made a huge splash The menu features a variety of dishes of the... Tribeca
- Italian Quarter of New YorkIn New York as in many other American cities has its own Little Italy so called in the United States urban neighborhoods populated mostly by Italians New York Italian enclave located in lower Manhattan near the street  Mulberry Street At the... Little Italy
- Little ItalyA former area of residence of immigrants from Italy in Manhattan in New York City The most famous example of the Italian quarter in the United States It was long thought was synonymous with slums and ghettos In Little Italy during the Great... Little Italy
- Restaurant "Corton"If you are a connoisseur of French cuisine then turn your attention to a wonderful restaurant "Corton" located on the street West Broadway in New York It was opened in 1985 under the direction of restaurateur Drew Nieporent and chef Paul Librandta... Tribeca
- Restaurant "Bouley"Restaurant "Bouley" is one of the most popular places among the elite and the "golden" youth in New York It is located on the street Duane Street between Greenwich Street and Tribeca Street His owner is David Bouley who works part is the chef  ... Tribeca
- St. Paul's ChapelChapel of St Paul has a long history However the tragic events experienced Chapel September 11 2001 Despite its location right in front of the former twin towers of the World Trade Center this chapel is not affected Many  Lower Manhattan... Tribeca
- 9/11 Memorial9/11 Memorial a powerful reminder of the loss of life in a single day on American soil including rescue personnel in American history According to official data in the terrible day on September 11 in 2001 there were killed about 100 Russians whose... Battery Park City
- Tribeca neighborhoodTribeca very expensive and prestigious neighborhood of lower Manhattan home to not only ordinary citizens but also some Hollywood celebrities TriBeCa short for Triangle Below Canal Street located in the territorial triangle below Canal Street... Tribeca
- Zolotohranilische the Federal Reserve BankFederal Reserve Bank in New York a place that is interesting to visit not only to people whose profession is closely linked with money but also ordinary tourists who dream of even the corner of his eyes to look at the holy of holies the repository... Wall Street
- Brooklyn BridgeThe oldest in New York Brooklyn suspension bridge was built in 1883 It stretches over the East River and connects the two urban areas of Brooklyn and Manhattan The decision to build the bridge was made by the city government in connection with the... Knickerbocker Village
- SoHoResidential area located in Manhattan Covers an area of Houston Street in the north to Canal Street to the south and from Lafayette Street in the east to Varick Street on the west Famous for its XIX century building with cast iron elements the... SoHo
- Museum of American FinanceMuseum of American Finance in New York can visit each Its easy to find on Wall Street in the former Bank of New York not far from the exchange Ticket cost about $ 8 for adults $ 5 for seniors and students Tickets can be purchased online at  the... Wall Street
- National September 11 Memorial & MuseumThe National September 11 Memorial is a tribute of remembrance and honor to the nearly 3 000 people killed in the terror attacks of September 11 2001 at the World Trade Center site near Shanksville Pa and at the Pentagon as well as the six people... Battery Park City
- Tenement Museum emigrationTenement Museum a real New York communal preserved as it was 100 years ago where they lived the first immigrants USA The museum is located in a five story building and occupies 5 floors The interior is never changed as the full atmosphere of the... Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing
- Wall StreetWall Street a small street in New York that goes from Broadway to the waterfront which offers a picturesque view of the East River This street is the historic center of the city's financial district Many of the buildings are located here retain ... Wall Street
- Restaurant "Back Forty West"Restaurant "Back Forty West" is one of the most popular establishments in New York whose menu features traditional American cuisine The facility is located on the corner of a residential house on the street Prince Street At the entrance to the... SoHo
- Manhattan BridgeManhattan city it is a suspension bridge built in 1909 It crosses the East River and connects the two districts of New York Manhattan and Brooklyn The bridge is a bunk in his upper level roadway for shastsіpalosnay  cars Installed on aircraft... Knickerbocker Village
- Prada boutique on BroadwayPrada a popular network of boutiques in New York One of the famous brand shops located on Broadway Chain stores Prada is famous for the story of creation high end models and friendly staff The interior of the first floor of the boutique Broadway... SoHo
- bitforms gallerybitforms gallery is devoted to emerging and established artists who embrace new media and contemporary art practice.... Lower East Side
- Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing
- Little Italy
- Downtown Manhattan
- Governor Alfred E Smith Houses
- Knickerbocker Village
- New York City
- Lower East Side